Sights and Shrines of Montreal

Amongst the many links I have collected over the years, one which my good lady found for me seems to fit right into the niche I am researching. A pdf named The Sights and Shrines of Montreal. Subtitled:

'A GUIDE BOOK FOR STRANGERS
AND A HAND BOOK FOR ALL LOVERS OF
H I S T O R I C SPOTS AND I N C I D E N TS'


Dated1911, this little pamphlet provides a potted history of Montreal, and would be the perfect, historical introduction to the town for newly arrived PCs from out of town. it also contains information on the local cemeteries, churches, and educational institutes and libraries, which are often amongst the first ports of call of all PCs arriving in a new town. As a handout to players, or a source for GMs, this little gem is certainly worth a look.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Warren

"They Grow up so Fast" Handout